Becoming a new parent brings a special kind of joy and its own set of challenges. This class can help you prepare for your new role by covering topics like:
- when to call the doctor
- infant CPR guided by the American Heart Association instructional video
- how to feed, diaper and bath your baby
- growth and development stages
- how to create a safe sleep environment to help prevent Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Syndrome (SUIDS)
- child safety including home safety and car seat safety
Four-week courses (one class per week) and weekend courses are available.
We recommend this class for first-time parents.
Call (256) 265-7296 for more information or view the calendar below for upcoming classes.