Congratulations on your pregnancy! This is a special time for your family and a time for many decisions. We’re here for you every step of the way with classes, tours and many specialized maternity services. We hope that you will trust us to care for you and your baby when the time comes.
Offering the region’s only:
- OB-GYN Emergency Department
10-bed unit open 24/7 and staffed with a board certified obstetrician and nurse practitioners where women with pregnancy-related emergencies, complications and concerns at any stage of pregnancy.
- Full-time Maternal Fetal Medicine program
On-campus clinic and board certified maternal-fetal medicine physician provide medical evaluation and treatment for women whose pregnancies may come with an increased risk for complications.
- Board certified pediatric hospitalists to provide newborn care in our nursery
- Level III Neonatal ICU
Board certified neonatologists and a team of neonatal nurse practitioners and neonatal nurses care for critically ill babies born at our hospital or transferred from other hospitals in the region.
- Pediatric ER and Pediatric ICU
Board certified pediatric intensivists, pediatric emergency medicine physicians and pediatric nurse practitioners
- Expectant Family Classes
- Large birthing suites, 20 Labor & Delivery rooms
- Centralized fetal monitoring
- Anesthesiology team 24/7
- Dedicated team of nurses to help mom and baby with skin-to-skin bonding and breastfeeding
- Team of International Board Certified Lactation Consultants to provide breastfeeding help and guidance
- Complimentary safe sleep garment for family to take home
Thanks to the HH Foundation and Junior League of Huntsville, babies born at Women & Children will receive a birthday gift that includes a copy of Goodnight Moon, a hand written letter from a member of the community, a pediatric toothbrush, and information on the local library.