Becoming a new parent brings a special kind of joy and its own set of challenges. This class can help you prepare for your new role by covering topics like:
- When to call the doctor
- How to feed, diaper and bathe your baby
- Growth and development stages
- How to create a safe sleep environment to help prevent Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Syndrome (SUIDS)
- Child safety including home safety and car seat safety
- Infant CPR (in-person classes only)
- In-Person Cost: $50 for non-employees, $43 for employees
- Online Cost: Zoom classes are free
- Expectant moms are encouraged to bring one support person to class.
- In-Person Locations: Huntsville Hospital Dowdle Center or Madison Hospital Classroom; Online Zoom classes are also available
- Call (256) 265-7296 for more information or view the calendar below for upcoming classes.